Monday 22 August 2011

Autumn 2011 Wishlist

I am a big fashion lover, yet I don't tend to follow many trends. I prefer to (attempt to) dress for my body type which, if you're interested, is pear shaped and I'm rather short! I have found myself dreaming of Autumn clothes over the last few days and if money was not a constraining factor, I would rock this look every day. I am a firm believer that rules are made to be broken and I love the idea of different animal skins and coloured leathers mixed together in one outfit.

I like to keep my outfits quite muted but I love the idea of the pop of colour on those GORGEOUS Zara shoes (which I am currently lusting over in a big way).

I am determined to re-invent myself this school year... maybe this outfit is what I need!!

A xo

Image created using Polyvore

No comments:

Post a Comment