Monday 25 June 2012

The Most Fun You Can Have Getting Naked... Nails.

Okay, nail polish removal isn't ever going to be fun, in fact, I see it as a chore. As a polish junkie, I change colours roughly every other day and frankly, removing it is a trial.

However, for all you nail polish lovers out there, there is a (acetone-free) solution. Apologies, I'm just getting excited...


THIS is Bourjois' Magic Nail Polish Remover. This is rather nifty, and it's so simple, I'm kicking myself for not thinking of this first! It's basically a bright pink pot, filled with nail polish remover and a sponge. The sponge has a hole in the middle and you simply push your finger in... (time for some horrific action shots)
Wait one second (this is not COMPLETELY true... I find that with a light polish one second is fine, but with a darker polish it's best to wait about 5 seconds)
Pull your finger out and...
Hey presto, a naked fingernail!! Excuse the paper cut around the edge- yes, it stung.

Simple, yet effective. At £4.99 it is more expensive than the usual nail polish remover, however when you factor in the fact that you don't need to use cotton pads with this, it is worth it. It smells of 'red fruit & vanilla' although, what red fruit is, I'm not quite sure... It does smell yummy though! It is also acetone free so it's falsie-friendly and it contains sweet almond oil so it nourishes your fingers.

I'm VERY impressed with this product, and I would definitely purchase it again. If you aren't keen on the formulation though, I don't see any reason why you couldn't refill it with your favourite remover!
It has shaved minutes of my nail routine, and there is next to no effort required so it's perfect for those pre-bed manicures. You know the ones; when you're far too sleepy to do anything yet you still do your nails in the knowledge that you will wake up with sheet imprints all over your fresh polish. Yeah, those.

And with that, I'm off to do my nails before my interview tomorrow!! Good night:)

Don't forget to follow me on twitter! @BeautGirlsGuide





No comments:

Post a Comment