Friday 18 May 2012

I'm baaaaaaack!

After three years of hard work, my dissertation has been handed in and I have moved back from university. I'm now applying for jobs and have an interview lined up already (eek!)

Sorry I've been MIA for so long, my studies really have had to take top priority.

That aside, I now have nothing to distract me from blogging and so I'm really hoping to get things up and running this summer! I've made a massive list of potential posts so hopefully I won't be stuck for things to talk about. I'm also hoping to get some guest writers on board too!

The camera situation is still bad but I'm hoping to borrow a DSLR for posts that need decent pictures.

Is there anything YOU would like to see on my blog? Let me know!

And follow me on twitter too! @BeautGirlsGuide

Hope you are all well :)

A xo

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment